Publicação em destaque

"Matei-o" - Teatro

O resultado da junção de 9 monólogos da obra "crimes exemplares" de Max Aub foi este, com confissões peculiares de personagens que no fundo... só queriam sossego, coitadas... https://www.facebook.com/antonysousa10/videos/vb.100000047167396/1201844059827155/?type=2&theater

I Hope You're Ok

On the couch feeling blue
Obviously thinking of you
So weird, I feel good too
A sample of what you can do
To be honest I'm holding back
I have so much to say but I'm afraid
That being said, I hope you're ok
Living your dream, embracing change

I don't really think of the past
As the place where I wanna be
I just wish future to feel
Like those days, but not so fast

In front of the computer
My fingers don't know 
Which letters to choose
No words should be misused
After all, that matters too
What we say, to one another
Means what we feel, utopically
Anyway, was good seeing you 

My friend, I'll rethink
That holding back part
What set us apart 
Maybe there's something we can mend.

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

How Can We Run Away From Us?

"Matei-o" - Teatro