Publicação em destaque

"Matei-o" - Teatro

O resultado da junção de 9 monólogos da obra "crimes exemplares" de Max Aub foi este, com confissões peculiares de personagens que no fundo... só queriam sossego, coitadas... https://www.facebook.com/antonysousa10/videos/vb.100000047167396/1201844059827155/?type=2&theater

Lights on the Road

Normal speed
On the passenger seat
Heading nowhere near
My thoughts go
Eyes out the window
The radio plays yellow

Lights on the road
Miles waiting
For an adventure
So that when we get old
We can remember
A memory to love

On the highway
Wind pets my hair
It feels like the right place
To be, or to not care
About the constant race
Going on everyday

Our destination is beautiful
I can't wait to be there
But for now I have

A smile on my face
A peace that can't be
Bought, this is

All I need
I appreciate the view
This is gold
Lights on the road.

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

How Can We Run Away From Us?

"Matei-o" - Teatro