Publicação em destaque

"Matei-o" - Teatro

O resultado da junção de 9 monólogos da obra "crimes exemplares" de Max Aub foi este, com confissões peculiares de personagens que no fundo... só queriam sossego, coitadas... https://www.facebook.com/antonysousa10/videos/vb.100000047167396/1201844059827155/?type=2&theater

Only Forever



It's only forever
Dont worry mate
And don't bother
This can't be stopped
With a machine gun
I might nod
But right inside
I'm a rebel with a cause

It's only forever
Under a bridge
Or up on a big stage
You can't take it away
From me, to you
Keep your rage
Light up your life
Enjoy the show

This world can be huge
And sometimes feel small
But what I know
Is that it will circle around
And in one day loose on the calendar
I'll find you in the audience
Standing and clapping
Shaking shoulders and head scratching

I'll be working
For me, forever
I'll get better
For what it matters
It's only forever
Only forever.

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

How Can We Run Away From Us?

"Matei-o" - Teatro