Publicação em destaque

"Matei-o" - Teatro

O resultado da junção de 9 monólogos da obra "crimes exemplares" de Max Aub foi este, com confissões peculiares de personagens que no fundo... só queriam sossego, coitadas... https://www.facebook.com/antonysousa10/videos/vb.100000047167396/1201844059827155/?type=2&theater

A Good Thought

Reading my own thoughts
I thought it would stop
Me, from having bad ones
Too bad, too good to be true

There's a whole new language
Every corner, in my mind
I'm learning, I'm trying
Long script, page by page

In the front row
Sometimes you can't see
Gotta dig deep in the crowd
Of scary voices, make choices

Revisiting some memories
I wonder if they stay the same
Hard to say how it feels
To embody an old pain

I got two tickets for this game
It reminded me of who gave me a name
Such a shame I can't find the words for you
Right or wrong, just a few chords

This is a good thought
Though I can't read it yet
This is a good thought
Word by word, I'm on it.

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

How Can We Run Away From Us?

"Matei-o" - Teatro