Publicação em destaque

"Matei-o" - Teatro

O resultado da junção de 9 monólogos da obra "crimes exemplares" de Max Aub foi este, com confissões peculiares de personagens que no fundo... só queriam sossego, coitadas... https://www.facebook.com/antonysousa10/videos/vb.100000047167396/1201844059827155/?type=2&theater

The Sense of Touch

I miss the touch
Delicate skin
Irregular lines
Said the heart's beat
That I was alive
Reading the signs

There's a mistery
In a person's eye
If you look closely
They all sigh
Waiting for solution
One that clearly
Would give them conclusion

I won't lie
I picture us
Project on the roof
Lied in bed
Next day you'll be mine
I'll be yours

There's a fear
Living in all of us
Will we always miss?
Never really reach
That touch, oh my...
Did I ever touch love?
Was I betrayed by luck?
Or simply forgot to look?

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

How Can We Run Away From Us?

"Matei-o" - Teatro