Publicação em destaque

"Matei-o" - Teatro

O resultado da junção de 9 monólogos da obra "crimes exemplares" de Max Aub foi este, com confissões peculiares de personagens que no fundo... só queriam sossego, coitadas... https://www.facebook.com/antonysousa10/videos/vb.100000047167396/1201844059827155/?type=2&theater

If You Could Be Me

I wish I could escape from this
Feel nothing but the sun
But there's all this rain inside
Pouring out of my mind

If you could see this pain of mine
If I could give you all the answers
I would shake this shadow in my laughter
And I would be free in my own mind

There's enough smiling in my face
Enough to make you cry
Enough to make me lie

If you could tell me what to do
If I could dance around these demons
I would shake this image off
Of me giving you my shoes

There's enough ignorance in your brain
Enough to make you lie
Enough to make me cry.

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

How Can We Run Away From Us?

"Matei-o" - Teatro