Publicação em destaque

"Matei-o" - Teatro

O resultado da junção de 9 monólogos da obra "crimes exemplares" de Max Aub foi este, com confissões peculiares de personagens que no fundo... só queriam sossego, coitadas... https://www.facebook.com/antonysousa10/videos/vb.100000047167396/1201844059827155/?type=2&theater

Where I Am

Where is my brain
When you come by?
Where is my sane
Idea of pain
When you look at me?

Where is my heart
When I curse at the Gods?
Anyone up there to listen
My idea of sin?
Anyone can see 

That I lost count
Of the times I've been caught
By the turtle
On this race of rocks
Pretending to be humans
So when the rain is purple
I turn into a pen and I write
Until all this ink pops up in a circle

Where my brain is
Where my pain is
Where my heart is
Where am I?
Where am I?

Outside your cage.


Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

How Can We Run Away From Us?

"Matei-o" - Teatro