Publicação em destaque

"Matei-o" - Teatro

O resultado da junção de 9 monólogos da obra "crimes exemplares" de Max Aub foi este, com confissões peculiares de personagens que no fundo... só queriam sossego, coitadas... https://www.facebook.com/antonysousa10/videos/vb.100000047167396/1201844059827155/?type=2&theater

Flawsome

Mistakes, they come
With the package, flawsome
We are, alone or together
I'd rather be mistaken with you
Than right by myself


No superpowers required
To be human, perfection isn't special
Your flaws are, I'd be a liar
If I said that I never complained
But I'm trying really hard
To be nicer to my heart
Forgive you for the pain
That you gave me without facing it


Quietly now, the right time'll come
More mistakes will take place
In the front yards of our lifes
It became a matter of patience
Your flaws will connect to mine
And I will embrace yours


No excuses needed, I guess an apology
Wouldn't be so bad, anyway even mad
I would be a liar if I said
That you aren't special
I can only expect that one day
All that happened will make sense
Or maybe not, anyway I won't pretend
That we are flawless, or believe that this is the end.



Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

How Can We Run Away From Us?

"Matei-o" - Teatro