Publicação em destaque

"Matei-o" - Teatro

O resultado da junção de 9 monólogos da obra "crimes exemplares" de Max Aub foi este, com confissões peculiares de personagens que no fundo... só queriam sossego, coitadas... https://www.facebook.com/antonysousa10/videos/vb.100000047167396/1201844059827155/?type=2&theater

Only Dead Fish Go With the Flow

Fist fighting in my mind
Punching what I can find
It's hard to stop, I might
Oh dear, point me the light

Another battle to keep these tears
Inside, what if I let 'em slide
Down my eyes, would you hear
Me, the one who's screaming fire

It burns when I think
Your name gives me the chills
Calls out those demons
They're out tonight, don't wanna feel

I will not remember this
The bottle sets me free

It's real how it flies
Time, how precious time
Is, so hard to catch the right
Flight, wanna fly to where it shines

Packed my backbag
Facing the path ahead
Just said goodbye to this chair
Gonna jump from the plane 
I'll think about it up in the air
Forget about the pain, I swear

One more round on the ring
My guard is up, you see
I'm a wild river
Don't go with the flow, never give in

But,
They're out tonight, don't wanna feel
So against the flow I will...
I will... only dead fish...
So I won't...I'll drink
Survive, alive, I will... swim.

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

How Can We Run Away From Us?

"Matei-o" - Teatro