Publicação em destaque

"Matei-o" - Teatro

O resultado da junção de 9 monólogos da obra "crimes exemplares" de Max Aub foi este, com confissões peculiares de personagens que no fundo... só queriam sossego, coitadas... https://www.facebook.com/antonysousa10/videos/vb.100000047167396/1201844059827155/?type=2&theater

Truth



I just wanna give you the best view
To my heart while I sing
I won't give you less than you deserve

So I'm ready now to take the moon
I'm ready now to take the sun
No matter how hard it sounds
I'm ready now I'll see you soon

I just wanna live by the truth
Nothing but the truth I swear
I won't give you less than that

So I'm ready now to take your hand
I'm ready now to take off
No matter how difficult it seems
I'm ready now I'll see you soon

Let's not waste more time
We are bigger than a sign
If in a movie we are the best line
I'll see you soon in real life. 

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

How Can We Run Away From Us?

"Matei-o" - Teatro