Publicação em destaque

"Matei-o" - Teatro

O resultado da junção de 9 monólogos da obra "crimes exemplares" de Max Aub foi este, com confissões peculiares de personagens que no fundo... só queriam sossego, coitadas... https://www.facebook.com/antonysousa10/videos/vb.100000047167396/1201844059827155/?type=2&theater

I see you

Chasing eyes, against the tide
Raise your hands, fucking high
Feel the breeze, energy increases
On the mirror of your soul

I see, you looking
Away, why is that?
I’m right here
Don’t you see?

Embracing lies, against my mind
Run in this land, fucking fly
Bleed your feet, where the soul lives
Is where I wanna go

Look at me
Once, now
There’s no next time
Can’t you see?
Can’t you believe?
Are you afraid?
Just look at me
I promise you peace

Look at my mirror
You’ll see part of you
Our souls are playing
I see it, that’s why I sing this.


Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

How Can We Run Away From Us?

"Matei-o" - Teatro